The final count down to a new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mark2667 I have to come in at 900 an hour earlier so not sure when my surgery is! So glad you are doing so well, I also hope it continues for you and then to me :egypdance:
 
Madinana, I would say if they want you here at 9 you will be in the OR by 10. It went quick as soon as you leave day surgery I think I was in post op for 15-20 minutes, OR about 3 minutes that I can remember. Afterwards I woke up quickly like after a very nice nap. Something I had not been able to get in years.
 
Madinana, No on private at this time they did ask if it was OK He is a young guy with a busted up shoulder, I will get a private room tomorrow. I'm just rocking out with my PMC machine. I did get The Iceman machines one for each kneesy, hospital supplied you take home with you.
 
@mark2667 you are amazing! I can't believe it has been so smooth and easy for you. You rock! I don't even remember my first 4 days. Too drugged. Definitely wasn't walking! Of course I had a heart attack, too, but still...anyway, glad it is going well and so nice of you to support @madinana.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom