BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

[TKR] Thatlldo's recovery thread

Discussion in 'Knee Replacement Recovery Area' started by Thatlldo, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Thatlldo

Thatlldo junior member

United States United States
    Hi @Ceegee Yay Im happy to see another agility competitor on here. What venue(s) are you trialing in? Hows your knee doing? I was running pretty well after last years replacement but not very well after the one this year, yet. I would say Im 80% behind where I was a year ago, so not close to competing, yet. My dog is actually a working bearded collie, hard to tell on video. Kind of like a longer haired border collie.

Attached Files:

2. Hshdobb

Hshdobb new member

Thankyou Thatlido. I find your returning to your sports inspiring. My knees have stopped my from hiking and doing so many other things, I want to hike in the Adirondacks and bike again. You’ve inspired me. I’m 7 weeks out right noeans getting stronger.

3. Thatlldo

Thatlldo junior member

@Hshdobb i really missed hiking. I’m so happy to be able to do it again. I hope I can get back to agility, right now I’m skeptical. My feet are really slow. It’s a lot of work to pull all the pieces together to be able to come back. Today is 4 1/2 months post replacement and I’m ahead of some and way behind some goals. I did some footwork drills and ran some tiny courses.

• Like Like x 1