THR Thank you so much Hippies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer about the nerve pain, but glad the medication is helping. Hopefully it will resolve soon and you won't even need the neurontin. The recovery surely is a roller coaster ride some times. I've stopped planning and predicting and just go with the flow day to day. It will all work out in the end as long as I do what I need to do, as I'm sure it will for you as well.

Dorothy
,
 
Yes.. I am performing an experiment here...and I do believe I am on to something.
It is proven that Cap'n Crunch is a healing agent. :happydance:
 
Well I'm still working on my first box.....and I'm serious, I have felt wonderful the past few days. Now I know
it's probably those nerve pills doing it, but the comfort food has to be helping the mental healing that goes
along with THR's. lol
[Bonesmart.org] Thank you so much Hippies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom