Guest viewing is limited

Taking my 'Accessories' for a Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a week out from surgery...

I initially read this as you were one week post-op and was thinking "WOW! shes one week post op AND cleaning the house!?! This is gonna be easier than I thought!!"" lol, glad youre getting practice beforehand, its a smart idea.
 
LOL @awolfpaw, I did word that oddly, didn't I? Shoot, I'm looking at this surgery as a good excuse NOT to have to clean house for a bit. :wink:
@AndyH99, thank you for the good wishes! I so appreciate them.
@Nana757, awesome tip about having the OT look at my walker and cane. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom