


FitGail - Yes, moods all over the place. Only thing getting me up was the thought of Blueberry muffin I had left over from day before. Unfortunately my husband ate it the night before.
sistersinhim : The protein drink is a good idea- i don’t think husband would touch it!
so yesterday was toughest day yet as I ended up in ER! I woke up with a very painful huge greenish brown blister on my big toe.Must have been from getting manicure before surgery. To me it looked like a terrible infection. I also had been in awful pain everywhere, to include every inch of my back,my other knee and leg, shoulders, etc. very weak as well
They did not seem concerned about toe, but were very concerned with possible blood clot as my blood pressure monitor they kept on finger was around 90 to 94. Also very dehydrated. Ended up with CT scan , neg thank goodness, a bag of fluid, and an antibiotic.
Exhausted by the time I got home.
Worried that this pain and exhaustion not typical - had to stop medicine for Psoriatric Arthritis taken weekly and worried I am in a PSA flair. Cant find any info on the reaction to patients with PSA Arthritis and the effects on patient with TKR.
Well I hope you are enjoying a lovely day and restful evening!
If you know of anyone with a PSA can you be so kind as to ask them to message me?