Guest viewing is limited

Suggestions for Ice Machine for BTKR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those frozen water bottles sound like a great idea for the ice machine!
Just to clarify, these were smaller size than normal….maybe 6 oz??? They fit perfectly and really stayed cold for a long time. They also solved the problem of emptying melted ice from the machine. I just replaced the bottles with those I stored in the freezer and kept rotating!
 
Just to clarify, these were smaller size than normal….maybe 6 oz??? They fit perfectly and really stayed cold for a long time. They also solved the problem of emptying melted ice from the machine. I just replaced the bottles with those I stored in the freezer and kept rotating!
That is excellent thinking and foresight!
 
While we can't really stop members from working amonst themselves to pass on used equipment now and then, we really cannot have a set place on the forum to post equipment for donation or sale. As a non-profit corporation, our parent company has a lot of very strict rules concerning commercial activity on the website and the promotion of anything that generates profit. Sorry.....
 
I will say this; after my BTKR, I still kept my large gelpacs---they come in handy for muscle strains and bumps and bruises.!

I agree, I stopped using my ice machine at about 14 weeks. I still use the ice packs the hospital sent home with me once or twice a day. Every household should have a minimum of a couple ice packs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024

Members online

Back
Top Bottom