Whoknew
member
Been icing my foot so it helps some. Definately a strain on the hip and bad ankle/foot. Ugggg. Just making sure by end of day I’m resting it. No foredeck work for me as the different leg lengths make me a bit more out of balance than I’d like!! Moving around the boat w the stairs is enough for my balance to handle.
Otherwise all is coming along. Hoping to finally be on our way this coming week as things coming around the corner. Now if my kids and mom would stop being so anxious about it maybe I could calm down

Otherwise all is coming along. Hoping to finally be on our way this coming week as things coming around the corner. Now if my kids and mom would stop being so anxious about it maybe I could calm down
United States
You'll be stuck down there.
and the ship will sail without you 





That's a good one!
and check in again sometime.