Guest viewing is limited

THR Strange bubble swelling

Hi Movnalong
I have a bubble at the bottom of my scar and a dip in the middle. I asked the surgeon if the bubble will go and he said it would. He said it’s because the fat underneath is hard to distribute evenly during surgery. I’m 12 weeks in posterior hip replacement and I have to say it’s definitely better than it was. I do sleep on that side now and that has helped. I’m sure yours will improve. All this takes longer than anticipated.
Good luck with it xx
 
@MovnAlong .... I've been on a lifelong search for some type of eating program that would work to actually change my eating habits for the long term. Last March I started with Noom and, for once, I feel it is something that will work for me. I prefer to lose weight slowly so my (elderly) body has time to adjust. So, even though I'd eventually like to lose a pretty significant amount of weight, I'm in no hurry. I've lost 25 pounds since I started in March and it has made a difference in the way I look and feel. The program does cost, but for me, it's worth it. It's a phone app and it's actually fun to whiz through the "lessons" presented each day and record my progress. The concept for the program is strongly based on the psychology of why you eat what you do rather than "good foods/bad foods." You learn to make mindful decisions about food choices. No foods are off limits. You just learn how to make the choices so you eat fewer of the "calorie dense" foods available and lose weight doing so.

You might check into it.
 
In 2004, I started Weight Watchers and lost 75 pounds in 10 months. I even went “through “ menopause around that time.

I did regain 23 pounds after retirement, but I have managed to keep over 50 pounds off for many years.

Congrats on trying to lose weight. It is never easy to change emotional eating patterns.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom