Day 16 post op,going well with exercises except my slides.My husband made me a tiny skate bored to make it easier to slide,but I'm only at a 45,still having trouble bending my knee.when will I get to 90.I do them 3 times a day.
It will get better (the slides) etc. I used a flatten Amazon package (the white plastic bubble flat ones) to put my foot on while sitting for slides. Felt like I could hardly move then improvement came, day by day.
You're under two weeks, that newborn knee needs to yet rest and get used to life in, and with you... ...
It will happen, Twinny. You won't even realize it. You'll look down at your leg and realize its at a 90 just resting on the floor. At 16 days I was just concerned with getting my leg in the bed without help LOL. Early days.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.