Guest viewing is limited

TKR Squatting??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good activity is to knee on non operative knee, with your new knee up and foot on floor. Work on getting up from a one knee kneel.
David

@kneesrus This (one knee up) is what I've been doing. I don't dare kneel with both on the ground...yet. ;)



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Tip of the day on kneeling on new knee. Start by kneeling on your bed. It does feel weird at first. Then, when you get to the weirdness, kneel on pillow. Soon you will be able to kneel on anything. There is not a day go by that I have to kneel on both knees.
David
 
Correct, David!

I can kneel on my right TKR knee, but it feels strange. I started out by kneeling on something soft and progressed as you suggested. While I can do it, I still don't like the feeling. However, I'm having the left knee replaced in September, so I might as well get used to it, because the right TKR knee will then have to be my "good" knee.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom