Guest viewing is limited

Squatting: never, after THR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just worried that the surgery could "take away" as much as it "giveth," I guess.

My surgery never took "anything" away, it gave me back my life, hadn't ridden a horse in about four years before surgery, couldn't set down across a horse without severe pain "hip dislocating", I'm back to horseback riding now and went on vacation with a friend, last time I went was wheelchair bound almost the entire trip, this time, we walked for hours lol...

DON'T FALL!!!

My dr told me this also LOL, but was referring mostly to my horseback riding ...
 
Squatting should not be a problem since your leg or legs are bent at the knees unless of course you do some exaggerated twists. I will make 3 months on the 19th/Sept. I feel so great, no pain, still have a slight limp. Been working on my muscles pretty much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom