RestAssured
alpha
Blondie,
It gets better! I had my first knee replaced March 4th and went through rehab and decided that I wanted to get my other knee replaced because the first one went so well! Well.... ummm he he he
I had forgotten all about the pain and suffering I went through with the first one but I remembered it with the second one!:shk: The second one has gone a lot slower and since I have had to have a revision due to infection, things have really slowed down! But, I look at it this way... I am still better off now than I was before I had both knees replaced!:D I hope you get to feeling better soon! You have a very demanding job that keeps you on your feet a lot.:cnsl:
It gets better! I had my first knee replaced March 4th and went through rehab and decided that I wanted to get my other knee replaced because the first one went so well! Well.... ummm he he he
I had forgotten all about the pain and suffering I went through with the first one but I remembered it with the second one!:shk: The second one has gone a lot slower and since I have had to have a revision due to infection, things have really slowed down! But, I look at it this way... I am still better off now than I was before I had both knees replaced!:D I hope you get to feeling better soon! You have a very demanding job that keeps you on your feet a lot.:cnsl:
United States