TKR Smssoccermom’s Recovery Journey

What was your activity for that day? Yesterday I went to vote and had to walk a distance from a field, then went shopping and then stopped at the grocery store. Before I went out, I did stretching, my stationary bike, and morning pick up. I thought my knee would be sore, but it turned out it was my upper thigh, lower leg that hurt with some nerve discomfort. Because I was tired and not thinking I was walking right. It took me by surprise! I don't have RLS but the nerves are active in my whole leg today and my knee is fine. Maybe we both just overdid.
 
If I don't take my medication on time or try to get by it happens and usually in operative leg.
 
Hello @Smssoccermom
Its a special day...Happy Three Month Anniversary!

If you're interested and still struggling, some have tried Magnesium, successfully, for RLS.

Magnesium supports the following:
Bone health
Healthy blood sugar
Cardiovascular health
Muscle relaxation and nerves
Promotes healthy sleep (falling asleep and staying asleep)


An article on Magnesium -
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/magnesium-is-a-star.20301/

Best Wishes for a great week!
 
Hello and Happy Four Month Anniversary!
I hope you had a nice Christmas and the RLS you were struggling with has eased. Please let us know how you're doing, we'd love to hear from you. Wishing you a great week and all that's good in the New Year!
@Smssoccermom
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom