Guest viewing is limited

Skydiving instructor with lupus AVN both hips

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was not pretty when my hip collapsed or cracked but my spinal problems definitely trumped my hips if you can believe that!!! I'm sorry you have been thru so much too - I hope you get to the root of your AVN soon - let us know how it goes.
xoxo,
Linda
 
I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said my MRI looks the same as the last one other than the core decompression surgery. There are no signs of collapse. He said he'd like to give the CD every chance to work and wants to wait another three months. My right hip also has bursitis, torn cartilage and tendonitis. I'm wondering if that may be the cause of the pain rather than from the AVN. I may just have to live with it. But good news that my hip isn't cracked! The doctor seems to think the CD will work well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom