THR Sitting comfortably

OP
OP
D

Dogmother

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
15 th day post op wound check by nurse dissolvable stitches and glue!! All looks good.
Nurse very encouraging about my walking so has given me a bit of a boost.
She told me to use E45 on scar to help moisterise skin. Feeling elated

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Wonderful to hear, Dogmother. It is a comfort and encouragement to hear from the medical professionals, in person, that your progress is good. I’m happy you’re elated!
A great Thursday to you as you continue healing! :)
@Dogmother

zauberflöte

alpha
Country
@Dogmother GREAT report from nurse!!! Glad you feel better about both incision and walking now.
You asked, hopefully it will get better? My PT told me, hip recovery averages 50 weeks. Given you still have 48 of those to improve in (all by itself your body does this, it's amazing...), I would certainly hope it will get better! It has for an awful lot of hippies here, including me!

I had a thought when I was stretching yesterday: the older hip, at 7, is easier to stretch in a certain way than the younger one, only 3. I wonder if in another 4 years the younger hip will be where the elder one is now. Bearing in mind of course the four birthdays the rest if my body will experience! :heehee:

OP
OP
D

Dogmother

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@zauberflote
Thank you for you kind word of encouragement I'm hoping the days will get better and better
Hope all good with you to?

Last edited by a moderator:

zauberflöte

alpha
Country
Thank you @Dogmother yes all is well! Other than a hurricane bearing down on a house we own in Tidewater Virginia that is. Nobody currently lives there, and the yard has seen worse, but hurricanes are notoriously unpredictable!

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
jakess61
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom