THR Sharon's Anniversary Waltz

Sharon,
Prayers and good thoughts for you and your SO! I'm so sorry to hear all you have been going through and hope things are looking up. Bravo on the law school and don't worry about just taking 2 classes. It will be done whwn it's done and what an accomplishment!!

@sharonslp Sharon, life has been throwing things at you! Prayers for SO's total recovery :) :)
I want to be contradancing too!! But learning what the dance mistress is pleased to call a rumba for a mother-son wedding dance is showing me just how far ahead you are in strength recovery!! OTOH I find in me no desire to return to school of any kind, so, YOU GO GIRL!! Insert cheerleader smilies here!

Your calm and supportive cheerful nature is very special to me, you know. :)

My phone sent this using BoneSmart Forum, clever phone!

I am sooo glad your SO is recovering well, @sharonslp - that's really good news! Delighted you were able to get to your daughter's wedding and enjoy it, too. :) You've had QUITE enough stress for the time being and now deserve some luck and loveliness! *waves magic wand * (Hey, where's the magic wand emoticon?!)

Yikes @sharonslp So glad your SO is okay. Mine had major heart attack while on a business trip 12 years ago, and is alive and well. Apparently, if you are fortunate enough to survive a "widow maker" you can recover and live an active and healthy life, as long as you take care of yourself.

Hope you have the gift of a quiet summer so you can recover from all the action and reflect on law school.

Sorry to hear about the slight de-rail with the cardiac event @sharonslp but so glad that your SO is ok and that everything worked out, how scary!!!

I think it's great that you are still taking classes for law school and doing so many other enjoyable things with your life!!

Keep us posted and take care,
Cardie

@sharonsip, wow! What a crazy time you've had! So glad your SO is fine and will be around for many more dances and bike rides! Congrats on law school. When I went back to college many years ago, I was the oldest student in my classes. But I figured that it would take me four years to finish my course studies but the time would pass whether I was in class or not so, why not?? So glad I did.

Be happy!!

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• Jaycey
    ADMINISTRATOR Staff member since February 2011

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
All2Gd88