Shaken75 Recovery ACL Replacement 12/9/15

@shaken75 my friend was receptive to the fact that I was hurt by her in attention and she vowed to be a better friend and she is now living up to it. I have found that I'm just more matter of fact with people in telling them some of the things I have learned about myself, specifically that I need them to support me and check up on me. Truth is, most people just need to be told and they are more than happy to oblige. I'm about 4 months out now and it's as if the curtains have opened a little more this week. In other words, the depression is lifting and I'm beginning to see "out there" a little more, not so self absorbed and obsessing on every little thing. I'm glad you are doing better, hang in there friend!
 
Such a good point to ask for help/attention from friends and family. Often they don't realize you need it or don't know what to do.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm happy to hear that you've found a therapist that is a good fit and that you can at least do skype appointments until you can find someone closer.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom