Guest viewing is limited

THR Setback at week 6

That was good timing Loulou! We had so much rain and it got really cold today, so ice is really bad. Nowhere to walk safely:sigh: My lower back bothered me too, for a bit too, as I got more active, until it got stronger. Aleve and a heating pad helped.

Hope you feel better and can enjoy the warmth:)
 
Hello and Happy Three Month Anniversary!
I hope you’re doing well and your back is feeling better. Please leave an update next time you’re around. We’d love to hear how you’re progressing. Until then, stay safe and warm.
@Loulou7
 
Thank you so much! I am doing great now that I am out of the cold. I heartily recommend it if at all possible. I find a combination of swimming and walking is magic. I am looking forward to getting back to golf soon.
 
:hi:
Good to hear you are doing well.
Spring is beginning to poke it's head about in the Southern US...flowers and birds and hippys are all happy.:SUNsmile::flwrysmile::chuckmarch:
 
So good to hear! That was (and is) my magic combo as well. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I never feel as good as when I'm walking and swimming for exercise. Keep up the good work!
 
I’m brand new to this forum! Had THR (r) in January. I have had some adductor pain. Been doing PT faithfully and after reading this post and replies, wonder if I should take a few days off to just walk, ice and rest.
So glad I’ve discovered this group!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
One month later and I hope all is well and you’re enjoying steady progress.
Maybe you’ve even hit the links by now. If not, hopefully soon. :fingersx:
Have a lovely Spring!
@Loulou7
 
So good to hear! That was (and is) my magic combo as well. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I never feel as good as when I'm walking and swimming for exercise. Keep up the good work!
Hi @Hip4life I was wondering how you started swimming? I am 11 weeks post op of a hip pinning and stopped going to PT as I over did it and my new doctor suggested swimming and walking as well. Any advice on how to start would be appreciated in regards to swimming. There is a great indoor pool close to me that has lanes but I dont think I can start lane swimming just yet! Did you start by doing exercises in the pool and then swimming? Thanks in advance!
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015

Members online

Back
Top Bottom