gecko
senior
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2018
- Messages
- 311
- Age
- 70
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Australia
Thankyou @sistersinhim It was a very busy but fun day, but alas no sleep still,
now thank you @Jockette @traceys and @beachy glad you like the top one and from beachys discription I guess it is the one that is not my avatar, did you realise that was the mask I made for my dress up costume at halloween
)
Glad your all out there fellow smarties couldnt run this race without you Chris
PS: I actually had a bath this evening a nice relxing radox bath, it was fab so what if it took me 10 minutes to get out .... I did it goodnight all talk on the morrow
now thank you @Jockette @traceys and @beachy glad you like the top one and from beachys discription I guess it is the one that is not my avatar, did you realise that was the mask I made for my dress up costume at halloween
Glad your all out there fellow smarties couldnt run this race without you Chris

PS: I actually had a bath this evening a nice relxing radox bath, it was fab so what if it took me 10 minutes to get out .... I did it goodnight all talk on the morrow


decided to wear my old work shoes for the whole of that day, did shopping ,visiting and stuff, wrong thing to do woke up this morning with a large swelling medial side of nimbles knee, like it was floppy swelling so ice and elevate, feeling not so bad now, Guess I need to go work shoe shopping

You weren’t the kid that took a double dog dare we’re you?! Lol
