- Joined
- Oct 27, 2011
- Messages
- 29,465
- Location
- United States, West
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
@hhilltop
A standing side leg lift looks like this, you can also do them at your kitchen counter. Most do 10 reps, increasing to 3 sets as tolerated. Time standing is limited to how long it takes you to do the standing side leg raises.
For stretching I recommend Stretching, by Bob Anderson, it is available on Amazon for 20.00 US, I just bought copy today for my nephew. Next day delivery.
Recommend stretching because the exercises can result in a tight IT band. If you are still seeing a PT they can show you both activities.
If you scroll back through your notifications you will find the tag to the thread you are having trouble finding.
Hope that helps
A standing side leg lift looks like this, you can also do them at your kitchen counter. Most do 10 reps, increasing to 3 sets as tolerated. Time standing is limited to how long it takes you to do the standing side leg raises.
For stretching I recommend Stretching, by Bob Anderson, it is available on Amazon for 20.00 US, I just bought copy today for my nephew. Next day delivery.
Recommend stretching because the exercises can result in a tight IT band. If you are still seeing a PT they can show you both activities.
If you scroll back through your notifications you will find the tag to the thread you are having trouble finding.
Hope that helps