THR second time easier (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My class is on Thursday. Will let you know. Never thought about it til you mentioned it.
Something I'm doing is causing some glute and groin pain on the operated side. Not awful but concerning, as we leave for LA on 9/18 and I so want to be able to walk around.
Take it easy in class. Do you find Warrior 2 difficult? I do.
 
Hi Lenora LeeApril26 I don't believe we've done the Warrior 2, at least when I've been in class! I find that the content changes from session to session, which I find fun, for the most part. Some sessions will focus more on the core, others more on shoulders.... but I have not heard the instructor say "Warrior 2" so I don't think we've quite gotten there.
Yes, I'd find that position difficult!

We did one the other day from a sitting position, bending one knee over to the side and then the other... I wasn't sure I understood it completely, but also I didn't think it felt safe for me, so I just sat until we moved on to the next move. The class was still worthwhile! And I can feel that my stomach muscles are tightening up some; my clothes are fitting better! :egypdance:
 
Meg, I know the bending over one knee position, and I agree. I sit it out. We also switch up the positions. After some classes my ab muscles twang like guitar strings! I need to start going to the class in the city, too. It is a block from my house, and yet I don't get there with any regularity. Too many distractions.
 
[Bonesmart.org] second time easier (so far)
Hope you and yours have had a wonderful Christmas holiday with lots of family fellowship and sharing of gifts and lots of good food to eat.


I’ll be looking for you at the BoneSmart annual New Year’s Party. It’s been a very eventful year for most of us---and will be a very eventful year coming up for others of us looking forward to surgery in the new year.


Remember to bring food and drink to share---and pictures are always appreciated and loads of fun to share.


SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!!!
[Bonesmart.org] second time easier (so far)
bottomshollow
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom