Hi everyone, so nice to find you! I had my left TKR March 11 and had GREAT results! I was so excited to have the right one done on July 8, but this time had a small complication. I could not bend it beyond 60 degrees without a great deal of pain. There was also a deep dimple next to it. After a few weeks, and forcing myself to still do the CPM in increments to make sure my ROM will still be normal, one day the pain suddenly stopped. I saw the ortho, and he admitted he had put in a stitch too tight, and it was impinging on a nerve! I was too relieved to be upset with him, as my imagination was filling in worries like debris floating around in there. Everything is back on track and doing great. As the for CPM, they put me on it for six hours at a time in the hospital. At home, they wanted me to still do six hours, but break them up into two or three hour increments. Personally, I think it helped tremendously in getting my ROM up to 110 degrees, as it gently forces you to, as opposed to making yourself push to that angle.