
United States
can we get. I think Leejaa made a very important point about all the stress possibly compromising your immune response. That would be the zinger for me.
. Sometimes teachers are unionized. Can your union help? Do you have long term disability ins that you could claim on for the Fall semester?
United States
United States
United States
I so understand this. You might try the alternating nostril pranayama, making yourself do it for say 5 minutes (it's hard for me to settle into any pranayama from a "cold start"). I find that one very head clearing and calming. If you can figure out how to get in and out of the pool, then I'd say just pull, forget the water walking.I know that I could manage my anxiety with yoga and swimming
United StatesHa! That's not how she described her case! The needles were so twisted up that she had to wait 15 minutes for them to unwind themselves!@zauberflöte, the dry needling didn't hurt at all. It is a tiny poke when the needle goes in and then a weird feeling when she pulls it out, but nothing to be afraid of!
I didn't get quite so much relief this time, but I think she will try again tomorrow. I gotta get this hip flexor calmed down!![]()
I sure hope you will find relief soon. All this tension is SO not good for you.
(This is the closest emoji I could find to indicate a rock star. At least it's dancing, right?)