TKR RTKR on 12/17/12 need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashia

alpha
Country
United States United States
I love animals also, I have forgotten my love for horses until I came here. I think everyone wants to be finished with all of this in a couple of months which I know now is not happening. We will all make it as we work out the little problems that we come up with. Please take care and do keep us informed so we can help you. Take care Tashia

OP
OP
horse lover

horse lover

Country
Bottomshollow - thank you so much !! It is perfect for me and as you can see I am using it !! That was so sweet and thoughtful of you !! :thankyou:

OP
OP
horse lover

horse lover

Country
Good news I think !! I have found a job as a field inspector for a company that does inspections for different mortgage companies !! Involves a lot of driving, thank goodness for cruise control, some walking. The worst part will be the stairs in 2 story houses I will have to inspect from time to time and of course the stiffness when I get out of my truck. But, hey it is a desperately needed source of income that won't involve me trying to stand on 2 hurting knees for 8 hours !! Wish me luck, cause I am going to need it !!
I also rode my horse today for the first time in 2 months, it was wonderful, but now it is 2:30 am and I cannot sleep because both my knees are mad at me for riding. It was worth it though, I needed it !! :yes!:

tashia

alpha
Country
horse lover I know what you mean you needed it. Please be careful. Riding a horse is so freeing, I'm so glad you were able. Now be careful. Take care. Tashia

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Restoguy
Recent bookmarks
Top Bottom