Guest viewing is limited

RTKR June 1st getting anxious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may sound crazy, but I wish mine was tomorrow....I hope on the day of my surgery I get to do it early...Looking forward to seing your progress on the other side!!!
 
Hang in there, you will do fine.....best to you tomorrow.
 
I also will having surgery on the 1st of June. I'm to arrive before 6:30 am and surgery is scheduled for 8:15. I hope we all get some rest tonight before tomorrow. I too am glad that there will be others out there to talk with. Soon we will all be able to do the activities we enjoyed before our knee damage!
 
Floridagal and Bigt, I just wanted to let you know you two are on my mind tonight. I'm sure it's scary, but I just know that #1: you will be so glad you don't have to have this hanging over your head anymore and #2: you're as ready as you need to be. May you find your peace and calm tonight, and know that your Bonesmartie friends are all pulling for you for your surgery and recovery.
 
Thank you that means a lot to me. To bed at 10:00 and up at 5:30. I hope there is a little sleep in between. :)
 
Very rough night...bout to leave to go to the hospital....I'm excited and very much anxious..ill see you all on the flip side! Thanks again for all the support. @Floridagal you are in my thoughts. We will see how I feel in a few hours
 
Just imagine, any pain you feel from this point on will be healing, and not the progression of the osteoarthritis! I keep telling myself that, because I am nervous too.

I am 35, and will be 36 in a few days. June 13th I am having a TKR on my left knee. I too went in for the microfracture surgery last summer, but there was too much damage. Three bone-on-bone areas were "cleaned up" and a torn meniscus was trimmed, but at that point it became a waiting game.

Now, ibuprofen irritates my stomach, shots don't work anymore, and I am miserable. It is time...

By the way, I have a two year old at home .


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Have had my surgery and am guessing that I need to go to the after surgery fotum now. Will try that to see if it works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom