Guest viewing is limited

Roselover's July 8 TKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roselover I have you on my mind as you get a head start to recovery side and I will follow. I :prayer:for successful surgery and remember we need to know we need :ice::chillpill::elevate: and :angel: for our doctor and nurses and will meet :bolt:on the recovery size WE CAN DO THIS :snork::yahoo:
 
What you're feeling is so normal. Most of us want to get the surgery behind us so we can begin to move on with our lives. But there is always a tinge of concern as well. The best thing to do is just what you're doing. Stay busy, plan and get things done for your recovery, and before you know it you'll be headed to the hospital. Once that takes place, things move quickly. A blink and you're in recovery! I look forward to hearing from you on THAT side of surgery!
 
Best wishes for an uneventful recovery. Will look forward to your updates!
 
Thanks for the good wishes. The hospital called today to tell me I need to check in at 10:00 am. I am down to the wire now. :scare:
 
Good vibes coming your way for your trip to the recovery side! It is better on this side, even if recovery is never as quick as we want it, it will come.:curtsey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom