TKR Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had similar pains in the back/outer side of my knee too. It got much better over the weeks.
 
Josephine, thank you for the information on the Tramadol, it is interesting to see what time you take the 100mg dose, I usually take mine at 8am and 8pm, perhaps I should try a regime similar to yours to see if that helps with the night pain.

I read many posts on here before my operation and now realise that the lack of pain I felt in hospital really has nothing to do with the rehabilitation of my knee. I had no idea the pain could get so bad, especially during the night when I am trying to get some sleep. I don't seem to cry as much this week as I have done, so that is encouraging. I guess it has finally sunk in that there are many small steps to take along the road to recovery and not one big leap.


Right Total Knee Replacement 23 July 2014
 
@Racey60
Had a very difficult time getting on to the BoneSmart forum on Tuesday. Now at home 6 August and using IPad and technology working again for me.

Hope that you have been able to work out a pain medication schedule that works for you & provides the relief needed.

Take care and you are right when you say that there are many, many small steps in the recovery journey for a TKR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom