THR right hip replacement problems

What an outrageous experience!! I'm so sorry to hear your going through this. Reading your post and hearing about your pain made me cringe. I hope your new surgeon will be able to turn this around for you.
I had my left hip replaced in October 23. My surgeon used Mako Robotic. From the minute I came out of surgery my pain was very minimal. I was told I'd have a slightly longer left leg that will even out when I replace my right hip. If there's a difference, I don't notice it. Other than surgical pain, my hip was and is pain free.
You said you trained your dogs and were no longer able to do the activities you trained them for. My dog is trained in agility. I'm not able to run her right now because my right hip is bad but if it wasn't my left hip would not prevent me from running one bit. That's the way it's supposed to be. We get these surgeries to get back to life not get further away from it. You absolutely need to pursue accountability for this mess. Can't let it go. Medicare needs a heads up as well.

Please keep us posted. This is a really horrible situation.
 
I am delighted that you made an appointment with Dr. Chow. Although I do not know him, from the recommendation by @Jamie and what you posted, I feel confident that he will be able to help you resolve your reluctance to have your other hip replaced. And then you, like so many others, will have a new lease on life and enjoy it once again. I hope you will continue posting so that we can share in the joy you are going to have.

Both of my hip replacements were anterior. I am so glad that I found an excellent OS who uses the anterior method and that now you have. Your last posting sounds so optimistic. I am excited for you! Life is good.

Onward and upward!
 
Last edited:
So very happy to read your update about contacting Dr. Chow. You are on the right path, now.
Still sending you ((hugs.))
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom