Knee Infection* Revision - spacer exchange

Clicking and clunking is completely normal after this surgery. Clicking/Clunking after TKR

Great news that you are off of the IV! I can relate to your nausea with antibiotics. They do me that way, too. Are you eating crackers or something like that when you take your meds? Also, protein takes longer to digest so it stays in your tummy longer. That could help with those antibiotics, too.
 
Thank you for the link. Good to know! Yes, I try to eat something or drink some milk when taking meds. I love milk, so it's no hardship.
 
So glad you're progressing. 134 is fantastic. My PT told me that when I could feel the clicking it meant the swelling was going away and healing nicely.

I am on minocyclin, too. A helpful member advised me to take it with protein. Made a huge difference. I take it after breakfast and dinner. The queasiness went away after 2-3 weeks. I've been on it for 17 months now.

Wishing you continued healing!
 
Back
Top Bottom