TKR Rehab begins!

the extension seems stuck at 104
I think you have an type error! My extension was slow to come in, too. My easiest way to improve it was by doing long strides, heel to toe steps. I just quite thinking about it and it improved all by itself.
 
I think you have an type error! My extension was slow to come in, too. My easiest way to improve it was by doing long strides, heel to toe steps. I just quite thinking about it and it improved all by itself.

Yea I meant to say 4 degrees. Thanks for sharing how you got your extension. I will try that.
 
Your extension will come along fine in time. Its too early to be concerned about it, you have lots of time for it to improve. Surgeons and PTs think we have to get everything back right away, but our body doesn’t work that way, and it doesn’t recognize their timetable, it’s on its own.

It’s nice you have a sweet puppy to hang out with you!

We all think we should be further along than we are, no matter how far post op we are.

Hang in there, you’re coming along fine.

Thanks for your encouragement!
 
Back
Top Bottom