TKR Redbedhead, home and doing fine if a bit smoked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home with Tramadol, but hadn't taken it. I've tried taking it four times now, and every time it's put me to sleep, so I don't like it for day time. Maybe if I take it at bedtime for a while, I'll get used to it and be able to take it during the day. I look forward to the day that I don't need anything!

I don't remember having a reaction to tramadol, but I have been taking 2 pills 3 times a day for a long time, at least since my gastric bypass in October 2008, so I could have in the begining and just don't remember it :-). The Gastric bypass made me have to stop taking Celebrex or any other NSAIDs for the rest of my life. That leaves not a lot of other choices than tramadol for pain and swelling on a daily basis.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom