TKR Recovery

Just a quick update have just come from seeing my phiso and everything thst has been said here is what he has just said I am to do.Will be phoning my surgeon in the morning and getting better pain relief and will be doing nothing apart from rest and ice from now on he said the thing to do now is just let my body heal.
 
That is good news. Were you able to find some better pain relief? Sometimes just easing up and icing will do the trick. I have an automatic knee ice machine, it's far and away the best tool I have for pain.
 
Hi Maryo52 he said to stay on the tramadol and just upped the dosage which has really helped today now that I am on top of the pain and just resting think things will go good from now.I also find icing it brings alot of relief aswell.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom