traceys
graduate
@Celle and @SnowHare
When I had “the talk” with my pt and the clinic manager they outright told me that their clinic is an aggressive based regime and to work there the PTs must follow that. He told me different clinics have different beliefs and that they only hire therapists that match that clinic.
It wasn’t until they realized that the plan I laid out for myself was working and theirs wasn’t that they agreed to give it a go and it made a big difference as I chronicled. It breaks my heart when I’m laying on a treatment bed working with my PT (or even my OS) watching another client get the **** beat out of them and the person says nothing.
When I had “the talk” with my pt and the clinic manager they outright told me that their clinic is an aggressive based regime and to work there the PTs must follow that. He told me different clinics have different beliefs and that they only hire therapists that match that clinic.
It wasn’t until they realized that the plan I laid out for myself was working and theirs wasn’t that they agreed to give it a go and it made a big difference as I chronicled. It breaks my heart when I’m laying on a treatment bed working with my PT (or even my OS) watching another client get the **** beat out of them and the person says nothing.
Last edited:
Canada
I love the names your giving for the different types of pain. That way you know who to yell at so everyone doesn’t get blamed!
It is amazing how many different types of pain our knees give at present. The zingers arrived in mine this week, a couple of times my leg has jumped. Then there's the ache on the inner side of the knee that comes and goes, likewise the one at the back of the knee. They seem to like to come out at night. Walking gives yet another's pain, sort of a pulling at the top of my scar, bottom end of quads and then there's the sharp pain in the centre of the kneecap, which is less intense and less frequent now. I can see I'm going to have to think up some names of my own 
