Ready to change my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellloooo all! I'm doing great! My husband, the nurse, has had me on a schedule and I have been busy with visitors, PT, and sleeping! Yes I said sleeping! I do have pain but the meds have controlled it. I think the schedule has really helped to. Post op day 1- up and in the bathroom. Day 2- up for pt and walking the hall and managing an upset stomach. PT said I was at 100 so no cpm machine. Day 3- on my way home. That was a little scary leaving all of the nursing support. Everyday has been better than the last. Ice, meds and keep moving. It worked for me. I still have a long way to go but I feel confident that I will get there! Thanks everyone!
 
Great report!
 
Good to hear you so cheery @suzmichelle !
It's a great feeling to know the op is over and now it's just nurturing the recovery! All the best. I'm scheduled for 9 Oct and it can't come soon enough for me! So looking forward to living my life again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom