Guest viewing is limited

Questions galore! & Second Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh-I didn't mean to private post bionicwoman2-it did it to me.... My last post was for all. I told her that if she pulled it off I was in if able and available. And I told her there MUST be dancing involved. :egypdance: :happydance: :spin: :dancy:
 
Janis-move at YOUR pace after the surgery-only you will know how you feel and how much time you need. Anyone else that tries to tell you where you SHOULD be in your recovery or what you SHOULD do is FOS...Good job cleaning. I have to confess to being kind of a neat freak-I can't stand clutter in my home so every closet, cupboard drawer and room is orderly and neat to the point of OCD. Terrible, isn't it? But the good news there is I have time before surgery to plan for a couple of months worth of meals made ahead and frozen in vacuum seal bags. All hubby will have to do is defrost and heat or bake, etc. Even he can manage that since all he can cook is eggs-and his eggs aren't that great....lol. I'll be thinking about you as you go into surgery on Thursday and will be looking for your after-post. Kim
 
Janis-move at YOUR pace after the surgery-only you will know how you feel and how much time you need.
Believe me, I will not let anyone push me about ...if they do I will have to warn them they will see the wrath of my Bonesmart sisters and brothers and I will send Josephine after them :no-fin:

I'll be thinking about you as you go into surgery on Thursday and will be looking for your after-post. Kim
Thank you, I have my iPad ready and I will post as soon as I am coherent enough to type!
 
Good luck on Thursday, Janis! I'm scheduled for 7:45am on Thursday. Do you have your time yet?
 
Believe me, I will not let anyone push me about ...if they do I will have to warn them they will see the wrath of my Bonesmart sisters and brothers and I will send Josephine after them :no-fin:

lol Yep, if they know what's good for them don't want a piece of Josephine. :no-fin:
Plus, we've been working on our High-flying Top of the Ropes wrestling move. No No No, They better Back that thing up, if they now what's good for them. lol

Seriously, thinking about you Janis and wishing you well. 2 more wake-ups till your big day.
YOU GOT THIS GIRL! :ok:
 
I am in! a little of this :egypdance: , a little of that :bicycle1: , a little of this :cheers: , and a whole lot of :giggle: and :friends: !

I sure hope we will be able to make this happen. Right now we just need to heal, so we can "bring it!" at the reunion. :egypdance:

Sheesh-I didn't mean to private post bionicwoman2-it did it to me.... My last post was for all. I told her that if she pulled it off I was in if able and available. And I told her there MUST be dancing involved. :egypdance: :happydance: :spin: :dancy:

I never did get the message, my computer has a mind of it's own too sometimes. But um, YEAH!:egypdance: :egypdance: there will be dancing! :dancy: just no break-dancing.:spin: lol
 
lol Yep, if they know what's good for them don't want a piece of Josephine. :no-fin:
Plus, we've been working on our High-flying Top of the Ropes wrestling move. No No No, They better Back that thing up, if they now what's good for them. lol

Seriously, thinking about you Janis and wishing you well. 2 more wake-ups till your big day.
YOU GOT THIS GIRL! :ok:

Yep I got this! Today i got a mani pedi and my daughter touched up my dye job! Ready to rock the Ortho wing, lol! ARGH ..... Where can I hide :gaah: On a different note ...do not use Mr Clean magic eraser on your skin to remove hair dye! :shrug: OMG can you say derp! Wouldn't that be something ...have to reschedule my surgery because I have an abrasions on my skin from stupidity!
 
Oh forgot to share! On Sunday, I was riding my bike at the camp grounds I was getting my last bike ride in before my first surgery date. As I was pedaling through the woods I felt something scratchy on my left knee, I looked down and hanging on my knee was a young praying mantis, it rode along with me for a good 5 minutes then flew away! According to Native American lore the praying mantis is carried by healers and symbolizes the need for patience, silence and calm. That is some powerful medicine and a reminder for me. Oh by the way, the praying mantis is one of my favorite creatures!
 
How beautiful is that... a praying mantis. :angel: I'll be praying along with him for your recovery.

Magnificent!
 
The praying mantis sounds like a good Bonesmart mascot. Best wishes & see you on the other side.
 
Well...I am relaxing and getting ready for my 5AM wake up call. I think I accomplished everything on my list. Check, check and check!! :yay: Hope I can get a little shut eye but if not, the docs will have a nice cocktail waiting for me! :martini: As soon as I am able I will be checking in on the other side! TTFN ...:friends:
 
Hey, remember when you weren't sure if you wanted to have your knees done? :what: Now look at you! You got your big girl panties on, you bite the bullet and said... let's do this! :yes!: You Got this, and we got your back. :friends:

Pleasant dreams my friend. :sleep: In a little while you'll wake up on the other side. :mcoffee: wait... wrong character, my bad! This is gonna be you. :egypdance: and this :happydance:and a little of this :yay: We'll save the other one's for when you really need them.

The bottom-line is, you'll have new knees soon. :cheers:
 
Thank you Kim! Did you get a date yet? I just did the CHG Scrub down, now I feel sticky! :sad: I feel pretty relaxed and actually think I can sleep :sleep: Night all, thank you for the great advice, encouragement and hand holding. Such an awesome group of people!
 
No date yet, Janis. I suspect you are sleeping just now, so I'll again let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers as you go into surgery in a few hours. I'll be watching for your first posts on the other side. Kim
 
No date yet, Janis. I suspect you are sleeping just now, so I'll again let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers as you go into surgery in a few hours. I'll be watching for your first posts on the other side. Kim
Lol, thought I would be sleeping ...'twas the night before surgery and all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse ...except Janis
 
I understand completely. I have a hard time sleeping before a surgery too. But you'll get to sleep a lot in the am and days to come. Take care and know that good thoughts are flooding your way. Kim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom