Guest viewing is limited

TKR Pulmonary embolism and heart arrhythmia complications

Popping in with a suggestion - I take regular overnight trips for work and have taken my toilet riser and suction grab bars for the shower everywhere with me. So far I haven’t had any issues. The showers have gotten easier but I still take the grab bars for balance getting in and out. I’m 15 weeks out and don’t know when I’ll give up the riser. My right quad has been slow coming around.
 
I had a major set back at 4 months post op due to using a standard low toilet while visiting friends for a weekend. I bought the portable after that so it wouldn’t happen again.
 
I agree with Wiregirl65 about the portable grab bar. I took mine with me for quite a while because I never knew how high the tub/shower would be and it could help with balance.
 
Back
Top Bottom