Revision TKR PT Post revision surgery

Hello dislocate,
I am so sorry you continue to struggle with pain on a daily basis along with the additional struggles it's caused.
Wishing you comfort and hope you're able to find many bright spots in your days. :console2:
@dislocate
 
I'm sorry you are still struggling with that left knee, @dislocate, but glad that righty is doing well. Thank you for your update.
I believe you didn't fully read my message. When you write "It's a good reminder to other members who are considering revision surgery that it's very important to find someone who is a revision specialist." As a layperson when it comes to medical needs I took BoneSmart's recommendation to have my revision surgery at the Southern Joint Replacement Institute (SJRI). So much for finding the right Orthopedist. Another two months of misery!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom