THR Psoas Tendinitis 9 months after THR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @TeeEm Thanks for replying.I think you are right in that the tightness and discomfort in the upper thigh is maybe due to us changing our gait.I thought mine was linked to the psoas tendinitis but since starting Pilates I have been more mindful of my gait and posture.How is your poor knee holding out ?

Thank you @LeeApril26.How are you doing these days ?

I'm doing pretty well, @Kim22 some arthritis aches in my thumbs, but the knees and other hip are holding up. I also have tightness and twinges in my upper thigh on the operated side. July X-rays indicate the new hip is fine.

Recently found out we are going to be grandparents-long distance mostly, but exciting nevertheless. It's a boy.
Enjoyed reading that you can run after your grandchild.

Congratulations @LeeApril26 on the news that you are going to have a grandson.Wonderful news ! When is he due ? We are also having another grandson in February.You are going to love it as being a grandparent is just the best thing in the world.

@Kim22 The baby is due on Feb. 25, but since I was two weeks late for both of my children's births, I have little confidence in the date. Hard to know when to schedule a visit. We'll see them here for Thanksgiving week in late November and try to figure this out.
Congratulations on your soon to be arriving grandson. So exciting.

Kim, so glad you are really moving ahead. Surely the yoga/pilates is helping with the alignment issues and the way our bodies so easily adapt to what we throw at them. I was happy to hear you had such a great day with your grandson. Makes it all worthwhile! :hugzz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
PBhips
Recent bookmarks
Back
Top Bottom