Hip Infection* problem

I am so sorry. The journey you've endured is simply heartbreaking! It's unbelievable you were able to witness the marriage of loved ones after all you recently dealt with. It was nice to hear from you again, but sad to read of your setback. You are a strong woman! Hugs and best wishes as you continue healing.
@clodaghcov

oh my stars...:unsure:
That all sounds perfectly miserable and not okay that they didn't treat you with more care:blackcloud: but then the wedding and you and your pink crutches....
Good on you for getting there.
I am sure it made the day brighter.
And glad you are home as I am sure you are weary of the hospital.
Continuing prayers you can find happiness in Something everyday.

How challenging that must have been for you in the first hospital with people doubting your dislocation. Totally crazy when a simple x-ray would confirm. I’m glad you stuck to your guns and showed them that sometimes the patient knows best. I’m in awe of you being able to attend the wedding. Bravo for you! I hope things now finally start getting better for you.

I am so very sorry to read this latest update.. what a nightmare! Which sadly could have been avoided.

So happy to read that you were in attendance at the wedding, rocking pink crutches.
Sending you hugs and best wishes for a complete recovery! :angel:

I am hiding my face in shame, the audacity I had to whine and complain about what I was going thru when reading about all you've endured throughout your ordeal makes me weak in the knees. I can't tell you how bad I feel that you are going thru this. I am in awe of your strength an fortitude. I hope you will soon get to the other side.

Hi everyone.I felt it was time for a quick update,the time goes by so quickly. Well life has been anything but smooth!! I still have an artificial hip and at the moment the infection is supressed by being on the vicious antibiotic Linezolid,yes my wound is dry but it has left me with with perephial neuropathy in my feet and upto my knees,its a pain in more ways and one,like shards of glass in the souls of your feet,not nice,still we cope until-----my neuropathy sock slipped on the carlet in the night ,i held onto the stairpost but my leg shot up and hit it very hard ooh and yes my leg is broken across the shin could have been worse not displaced but a week in hospital and a plaster toe to thigh and non weight bearing isnt much fun it will be a long job unfortunately ithe break is under my artificial knee!!!.Still spring is coming and i can sit at the kutchen table and pot up my little plants and think of nice things with my doggies. Love to all of youxxxx---

Last edited by a moderator:
@clodaghcov so sorry to hear this but love how you're trying to keep such a good outlook. Hopefully you have a beautiful garden, whether a good size one in the yard or a window sill one. :friends:

Oh, gosh! I’m so sorry to hear that you have had this setback. It is good that you’re finding things to do that you enjoy as you wait for the break to heal. Please don’t hesitate to post here and chat with your BoneSmart family any time you need to. We’re here for you!

Ugh so sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry for the neuropathy, the pain you're experiencing and the broken shin. I hope all heals well for you.
Please stay in touch and let us know how your'e doing. Sending hugs. :console2:
@clodaghcov

I was looking for a "hugs" emoji but don't see one... Maybe that can be added. Reading your thread has me shaking my head both at the challenges you have faced and your stamina and great attitude.
Here is a virtual hug :)

Oh my dear clodaghcov. xx

Is it never ending for you. I am so sad to read this but you are such a soldier I have great faith in you and will keep you in my thoughts and send some warmth and sunshine your way.
Cat Hugs.jpeg

Beijos, Izzy xx

Wow, that's a lot, but you have an excellent attitude...all my best.

Oh no!! I am so sorry to read your update. Then as I read the remainder of your post I am reminded again at how strong you are and know you will persevere. Loved the image of you pottering about with your plants at the kitchen table. :roseshwr:
Hugs to you and that reminds me, @dapplega there is this emoji that gives a hug :hugzz: and this one :console2:

@clodaghcov you've earned them all!

Oh my goodness, dear sweet, clodaghcov, I am so very sorry. This is devastating and heartbreaking news and feels so unfair given all of the struggles you’ve endured. Please know that I will be lifting you in prayer as you move through the next weeks and months. Sending much love and a warm hug. Please take care of yourself the best you’re able and know that we are here for you always.
:console2: :prayer:
@clodaghcov

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Becky56
Recent bookmarks

Latest posts

Back