Guest viewing is limited

Pre- admission

@ssbluewolf Best of luck tomorrow! I think your rebel frame of mind will help you find the bits of humor in the process, which is a very good approach.
 
Just one more day to slog through, @ssbluewolf. Keep yourself as busy and distracted as you're able today, and then tomorrow will be here before you know it. As I just said on another posting, it will be so wonderful to have pre-surgical jitters gone, as well as that debilitating hip pain. You will be focusing on recovery which is just somehow easier for most of us. Believe in yourself and your doctor--you're going to do great, and be so grateful for this life changing surgery! Hurray for you!
 
@ssbluewolf alrighty, we're on the home stretch! Sending thoughts, prayers and hugs for you tomorrow. Hoping you get some rest tonight.
:angel:
 
5:05:scratch:
That is a bit odd...especially for medical world where everything is SO on schedule.:heehee:

Nice to be first up...I think.

Wishing you all the best tomorrow!:ok:
 
Thinking of you and your little BoneSmart group as you're heading off for new hips tomorrow.
You'll be in our thoughts and we'll look forward to hearing from you when you're feeling up to it.
I hope nerves are in check, well as much as they can be. I'll bet you do great!
All the best to you. :)
@ssbluewolf
 
The day before is here; it snuck up on me too fast! :bolt:
I am thankful that relief is right around the corner! You all are such great supporters, and I thank you all dearly for your thoughts and prayers tomorrow, not only for me, but for my bestie who has to get up at 4:00 am with me :) ...and to think, I cant have any COFFEE :yikes:!
@Elf1, tomorrow is our day girl; we got this! I pray that you rest good as well and that we both wake up on the recovery side with a brighter day ahead. :SUNsmile:
Many Blessings
 
Good luck to you tomorrow @ssbluewolf ! I loved being the very first patient due for surgery. I figure everybody is anxious to start on time and it's like walking in to instant service. And of course, some of their meds to keep you relaxed :eyebrows:
Can't wait to hear from you on the other side.. Try to get some sleep tonight,, you got this!
 
@ssbluewolf Good luck! I know what you mean no coffee augh!!! I got a 11/2 hr ride with no coffee :shocked: see you on the healing side soon.
 
I'm having one in honor of your new hip:mcoffee:
Bye bye hip pain:yes!:
 
Today is your day! You may even be in recovery by now but I wanted to add my well wishes. You will be thrilled to find you have no more OA pain. Sure, there is some surgical pain initially but that doesn’t last. You will soon be back to all your normal activities and doing them pain free. Just remember to rest, ice and elevate and gather up all your patience. You will do just fine!!!
 
@ssbluewolf you out there? Didn't see anything on the recovery side. You're probably resting but drop us an update when you're up to it.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom