OP OP T Toy529 new member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 6 Age 54 Location Michigan Gender Male Country United States Aug 11, 2014 #21 Just got home from my PKR, what a day. Everything went well, will update soon on the other side.
1ELISEA big-cheese Joined Apr 16, 2012 Messages 3,408 Age 73 Gender Female Country United States Aug 11, 2014 #22 Excellent!!! Yes, time to get some rest now. Thank you for letting us know and we'll look forward to hearing about your surgery!
Excellent!!! Yes, time to get some rest now. Thank you for letting us know and we'll look forward to hearing about your surgery!
Mai5ie member Joined Feb 23, 2014 Messages 236 Age 73 Location Wales Gender Female Country United Kingdom Aug 12, 2014 #23 I had my PKR in April. My ROM is excellent and I feel really well. Kneeling is uncomfortable for me though, not something I choose to do.
I had my PKR in April. My ROM is excellent and I feel really well. Kneeling is uncomfortable for me though, not something I choose to do.
kneeper Staff member since January 6, 2014 BoneSmart Staff Joined Dec 11, 2010 Messages 14,051 Location USA Gender Female Country United States Aug 12, 2014 #24 Good to hear you're done and home. remember the mantras--ice, elevate and rest and you'll do fine.