Guest viewing is limited

THR Pinching pain in the groin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori, I miss being able to curl up in the fetal position too!! But it sounds like your recovery is going well…I hope it keeps up for you.
 
Thanks everyone for so much support and caring.
 
Hello ya'll. I am 4 weeks post op and things are going great except for a shooting pain down the outer part of my leg starting at the operated hip all the way to my foot. Also affects the inner groin area. My PT states I have Piriformis syndrome. Any thought on how any of you personally dealt with this and was it effective? I'm remaining positive but the fact that this is affecting my ability to walk without a limp is upsetting me.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
You may notice that I have merged your two threads. We like to keep our members' recovery posts all in a single thread. That way it's easy for us to go back and read your history before responding to a question or concern. In addition, the thread becomes a journal of your recovery for those who come along later and want to read about you. So, please post in this thread from now on when you want to give an update or ask a question. If you decide you'd like a different thread title at any point, you can change it by using the Thread Tools button at the top right of your screen or just post what you want here and we'll get it changed for you.

I hope you get a chance to read the article Alex posted for you. It will explain piriformis syndrome and give you some things to do to help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom