TKR Patella and quadricep tendinosis

@midwest,
You'll notice that I have merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. For several reasons, we prefer that you only have one recovery thread:
  • That way, we have all your information in one place. This makes it easier to go back and review your history before providing advice.
  • If you keep starting new threads, you miss the posts and advice others have left for you in the old threads, and some information may be unnecessarily repeated
  • Having only one thread will act as a diary of your progress that you can look back on.
So please post any updates, questions or concerns about your recovery here. If you prefer a different thread title, just post what you want and we'll get it changed for you.
If you need an urgent response to a question, just tag a member of staff.
How to tag another member; how to answer when someone tags you

Here are the instructions on finding your thread, How can I find my threads and posts? . Many members bookmark their thread, so they can find it when they log on.
 
@Jajakio ,
I absolutely agree with you that I will need to "listen to how my body responds." Anything that causes more pain, is not good.
I think that's quite right. Be alert to what your body tells you. When I had what I think was quad tendonitis, I had to really back off on activity and let it heal.
 
underneath the left of my knee cap and down my patella
The knee cap and the patella are the same thing. One is the general public's name for it, the other is the anatomical name!
I also think they may be able to do some type of other therapy besides exercises. Perhaps to increase blood flow to the area to promote healing?
I hope you're right but I have a feeling it won't work out that way.
I decided to start a new thread on this
Not in Recovery, my dear! As you can see, your new thread has now been merged with this one! Read this One thread for your recovery please?
 
Back
Top Bottom