Cementless
Insider
I did too!!! lolThat certainly is a lot of steps. I'd chring just looking at them!
I did too!!! lolThat certainly is a lot of steps. I'd chring just looking at them!
United States
United States


I think it wouldn't be wise for you to do that programme. At 9+ months after a revision, your knee hasn't finished healing yet and lifting heavy weights with machines could be far too much for your new knee. We recommend not using leg presses.It only takes 15 mins, once a week. I had my 1 hr. orientation the other day and I think I like it. It really sounds to good to be true! My biggest concern is the machine where you do leg presses. On all 4 machines, you are suppose to press/push/or pull twice your body weight without injuring yourself......doing as much as one can tolerate. It has been around at least 8-10 years and is all around the world (ex: Iceland) and in every state.
It's unlikely that you have an infection in you rnee. Although it's still a bit swollen, it's not seriously painful , or hotter than it used to be.The vet said a dog can get it from licking a person that has C-diff or from farm animals. My knee still has internal swelling and my bend can be anywhere from 120-125. I wonder if I could have an infection in my knee?