1. Has been at 9 to 10 from around 4 pm Feb 4 till about 5 this morning, its now ranging from 4 to 6. plus alot more stiffness and swelling. i have a burning and stinging pain this time around the area of the drainage tube was.
At four days out, I'd expect this.
2. Percoset 5-325 one to two tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Oxycodone 5 mg one to two tablets every 6 hours as needed for pain
Tramadol HCL 50 mg one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed for pain
Meloxicam 7.5 mg twice daily as needed for pain
Well, you haven't told me the "how often are you taking them" so I'll assume you're taking them without a strict schedule, yes? So I'd stop the 'as needed'. You need them on a regular basis, by the clock. You are very much under medicating yourself.
So take the Tramadol 100mgs every 6hrs by the clock
Add in Tylenol 1,000mg to each dose of Tramadol.
Take the oxycodone 'as needed' in between times
However, Mobic is an NSAID and as such, an extremely mild pain killer. However, no doubt your doctor prescribed it to help with the swelling but I can tell you that NSAIDs do not help with
this kind of swelling.
As you can see below, it's possible you might have cellulitis so NSAIDs definitely won't help here.
3 & 4. As before I with last surgery I would elevate about 3 to 4 hours at a time during the day, and elevate all night long if I can when the wife comes to bed.
Elevate more! I used to spend about 4-6 hours a day with my leg elevated as high as I could get it. Never mind "toes above nose" mine were toes above
head !
Each time I ice the machine works good for about 3 to 4 hours, with a two hour period between uses.
Ice longer! Preferably while you are elevating.
the swelling gets worse, and will go down if i sit on edge of my bed or in recliner with my feet on the floor and ice pack on my knee. Don't understand why this happens but it does. I can get some relief from the pain if I gently rub the incision. When I did this the puffed up section is about the size of a nickle and ½" tall. Feels squishy to the touch. Looks like a regular old water blister
And that's exactly what it is! What we in the trade call fracture blisters because they often occur on or around a seriously traumatised wound - which is what you have. You should report this to your surgeon ASAP because if it bursts, you can get an infection in your knee. For now, keep it covered and protected so it doesn't break. But it's a sign of your excessive pain and swelling.
6. Swelling is moderate to huge, right around the knee and down the leg, and a lot of swelling in both feet.
see above
7. & 8. As of right now, I'm barely able to move,
I can understand. It's also possible that you might have some cellulitis as the symptoms you describe sound very familiar - I had a serious case of cellulitis in my leg a few years back and every time I put my feet to the ground it felt like my leg was filling up with scalding hot water! Another reason why you need to be more assiduous in taking your pain meds.