TKR Panammaniac’s Recovery Thread

@JusticeRider Good to hear from you. I hope you’re doing well!

What’s interesting is that my right knee WAS the bad one. I had arthroscopic on it and it felt much better, and then I injured the left one while officiating a high school basketball game (which turned out to be an ACL issue). It got progressively worse over several years, and by this time last year both knees were hurting because I was favoring the left so heavily. Now we’ll see how long the right one keeps behaving.
 
Yes, it does still get a little bit warm, and it does still swell up a little bit with a lot of activity. My OS told me this would be normal for a year or so. It isn't intolerable
Thanks for replying. This is my experience too. It is reassuring to find it is normal.
 
Hi there @panammaniac
What a wonderful update! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you had a great time on your cruise. Sounds like you engaged in a lot of stair climbing, without incident. I'll bet that was a good feeling. I hope you have a lovely Easter and Spring season! :)
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom