Guest viewing is limited

TKR Pain

Hello, @BamaBelle. I hope your shin pain is less tonight. Obviously, I don't know whether it is nerve pain, but I think it's a possibility. Simple shin splints are also a possibility if you have been overdoing walking or certain exercises. I tend to get them after being in the arthritis water class if I'm not careful about monitoring my activity. If you are still going to PT, I would ask your therapist if any of the exercises you are doing might cause shin pain. Feel better!
 
Have others experienced severe muscle tightness in the inner thigh and hip flexor? Also, has anyone taken Magnesium to help with the TKR healing process?
 
Shin pain, unfortunately, is a pretty normal occurrence. I experienced it for at least 9 months. Of course, some days were bad, but on days that I did too much, that shin let me know! I can still have some tenderness right where the shaft goes into the shin bone. It's also normal to have all kinds of different aches and pains with this surgery. I don't know anything about magnesium adding healing. I know that protein does. That's why that say to eat a lot of protein rich foods and drinks.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom