Ask the Expert Webinar
Lounge Doctor

Hip Arthroscopy Pain 12 weeks post op

zauberflöte

alpha
Country
United States United States
@Lindylou30 I have had what can only be IT band pain on the left since before the left hip was done. I am just too lazy to do anything about it. I imagine myself rollering the thigh sideways on the floor, and my right SI joint, which has been bothering me for nearly 20 years, doesn't like that thought. Somebody (or multiple somebodies) use targeted massage for help. That sounds very good to me!

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
@Lindylou30 you sent this in a personal message but I am sure you wanted to post this on the forum. Here is the text:
I have recently been diagnosed with Trochanteric Bursitis following hip replacement five months ago. Four weeks ago my surgeon injected a cortisone injection into my Bursa, I have had no reflief since and am speaking to Surgeon at end of September. Any advice would be much appreciated.

My advice would be to stop any exercises you are doing and focus on ice and elevation. Bursitis is usually caused by too much activity.

Continue to post any questions or concerns here so that we can advise you.

Royalblue

Country
United States United States
@Lindylou30 I have read your feed with great interest. I had my Thr on March 10 and like you because of the virus normal medical care is not happening. I too have some nerve damage,sciatica and pain on the outside of my hip. It is very disappointing. I am looking forward to hearing about your visit at the end of the month.

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
hopnfox
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom