Brog13
junior member
Hi Mel
Thank you so much for all the help - it meant so much
The surgery was a doddle! Now +5, and just reading the threads. I am no use on a laptop - I need my mouse and computer, so not staying on long.
All went well. I have been scribbling notes each day to post to hopefully help others - and started an Instagram - also have no idea how to work that, my daughter did it - but I aim to learn.
Will get back to you to say a proper thank you soonest. And to all the others who have been kind enough to send their good wishes. Barbara xx
Thank you so much for all the help - it meant so much
The surgery was a doddle! Now +5, and just reading the threads. I am no use on a laptop - I need my mouse and computer, so not staying on long.
All went well. I have been scribbling notes each day to post to hopefully help others - and started an Instagram - also have no idea how to work that, my daughter did it - but I aim to learn.
Will get back to you to say a proper thank you soonest. And to all the others who have been kind enough to send their good wishes. Barbara xx
United Kingdom