Guest viewing is limited

TKR On the road to recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the help. I wish I had found you before my surgery.
 
I just realized I am marked TKR when I am a partial how do I change that?
 
11/07/2014 update - I am so thankful for this website in that it helps me to realize that this recovery is a marathon. I seem to take 1 step forward and then 2 steps back. My knee was extra angry yesterday, stiff and swollen. I left work early to go home and take some of the strong stuff (2 x Norco 10/325) and then ice and elevate. I have been getting by quite well during the day taking 2 x Tramadol 50mg and 2 x Tylenol 500mg every 6 hours but I ran out of Tramadol and had a heck of a time getting a new prescription (5 days of calling the pharmacy and the OS's office). Finally, got it filled yesterday and I am back on track. I went to bed at 8 pm and slept with the Donjoy Iceman on, waking up every 4 hours for 1 x Norco 10/325. This really worked as the swelling is almost non-existent today but still a lot of soft tissue soreness. My PT reminds of the details of the procedure in detail every time that I complain to her that I think I should be pain free at this stage (30 days post op).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom